Learn to Ride

Some helpful information to get you on two wheels

If you’re new to scooters and motorcycles, the UK laws about what motorcycle test you need to pass in order to ride different motorbikes and scooters can seem complicated. But they’re not, so don’t worry. Here we will take you through the steps you need to take to get on your way.